Thursday 3 February 2011

Hello, new freelance work!

So, have I mentioned a few times previously I was having a bit of trouble with my previous freelance work and was dropped from it without a full mention. However, with an exchange of emails between myself and the owner of MY Egg Nest, Mr. Owner contacted another colleague who runs a different site and is now sending me some work to do.

Two pieces are completed. One is confirmed as fine and dandy, just waiting for the next one to be confirmed.

This means a number of things: no confusion, a job/something to do in my free time (other than the usual stuff) a bit of monies so we can attack Camden again and play lemonball and I can finally eat some expensive junk food. Oh, and my portfolio can continue to grow.

So, despite my legs feeling dead after a trek from Beckton to Tower of London and back, today/night has been a good one.

Both links are now online. This is what I'm now writing about for monies:

Average age for retirement on the rise

Pension time bomb

No comments:

Post a Comment