Monday 31 January 2011

A quick update

Yes, yes, I know I've been posting a lot recently but, if you've read each post, you'll see that I've been sat on this laptop thingy with a broken keyboard (damn you epilepsy!), whacking out articles for Devil's Deeds and London Impact. Along with this I've spent many hours on Gumtree looking for paid work. Sadly I was unsuccessful.

Until today, that is. During my daily browse I came across a website which is looking for writers which they'll be paying (amount I am currently unsure of but money's money, right?).

In other news: Semester B starts in a week which means that this blog will be updated with actual writing rather than updates weekly. However, it also means I won't get the lie-ins I've been taking advantage of these past weeks although, excluding Wednesday, all lectures begin at 1 which means an extra 2 hours sleep and an alarm set a bit later. Bliss or a bad idea? You decide.

That's it for now but knowing me, I'll probably knock out an article or update by tomorrow. We'll have to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment