Friday 7 January 2011

Goods and bads of 2010

This is a thing I've been doing for 3 0r 4 years now (it appears that I didn't do one for 2009, oops) - a blog post listing the goods and bads of 2010. It began on the now unused Myspace but moved onto Facebook and now here.

Now, I normally do this earlier but this year I haven't bothered. Until now.

As you can see, I have two blogs, one for book reviews and this one for creative writing. As this post is a form of writing, it'll go here.

Beginning with the goods:

- Finishing and passing college
- Getting offers from all 5 of my uni choices
- Going to uni (UEL, if you're mightily interested)
- Meeting God knows how many people
- Becoming friends with some of these people
- Getting drunk on a number of different alchoholic drinks
- Writing has improved
- Discovering many new authors and books (just need to find the time to read them all now)
- Being able to cook
- Now living in London
- Amaretto
- Park bench cider (or maybe that should be in the bad?)
- Chinese takeaways
- London nights out
- Procrastination :D
- Surviving the new year

Bads:

- Bit of trouble with some college work
- Lack of monies
- Park bench cider
- Cooking failures (it's gonna be a long time 'til I can cook rice perfectly)
- Procrastination :(
- Hangovers!!!

2010 was a good year for me and one of the best yet. A year of new beginnings and also endings.

I'm not going to set myself any resolutions as they're one of the things I don't believe in. However, I am going to set some targets. Those being the following:

- Get a job
- Not leave work to the last minute (which I'm guilty o at this exact moment)
- Spend less
- Meet more people in and outside of uni
- Eat more healthy (this is a long shot though, we all know what us students are like)

That's all and until next time, See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment