Saturday 29 January 2011

So, My Egg Nest may have taken me back (and more)

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of checking my emails and finding one from the site I was writing for which had an invoice with it for the previous work I've done. This email also mentioned that the boss of the place sends out payments on the last Friday of the month. Although that would have been nice to know two weeks ago, I'm just glad that I may be back on the writers team.

However, now that it's the weekend aka no work time I'll probably have to wait until Monday for any more correspondence from/between the site and, hopefully, said correspondence will involve some links being sent with articles for me to make a bit of money from which will, without much doubt, go towards Lucozade, cheap alchohol, clementines, travel around London for writing inspiration and snooker. Happy days may follow.

Along with this, I was recommended another site by a friend which is looking for marketing people to try and get local companies advertising on the site/magazine thing so I'm also applying for that job.

It seems that since starting university, I've written more articles, assignments and blogs than I did in school. It all goes on the C.V. I suppose.

And finally, semester B starts in just over a week. After a long 2 months Christmas holiday it'll be good to get back to work as, other than be ill, write articles, play snooker, read and sleep, I've had little else to do and no routine. Saying that, I believe it's not long until we have yet another reading/drinking week.

My life: the epitome of shits and giggles.

No comments:

Post a Comment