Wednesday 26 January 2011

A few updates

So, since my last post mentioning my first publication, I've managed to get a couple other pieces published which I'll link below. I also managed to hook myself a little job rewriting news articles. However, this site appears to have lost some interest in me suddenly so I don't know where this will be leading to or if I'm still on their writers list. Ho hum.

http://www.devilsdeeds.com/booksreviewcomment.html - This link has two of my current pieces on it: review of a book on Kraftwerk and the most recent one on how books are an endless source of inspiration.

I've also written another piece on Islington which is due to be put onto London Impact when it launches at the beginning of next month so I'll post a link up to that when it happens.

Following on from that, semester B starts on the 7th which means a return of the weekly postings of assignments.

Fun times ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment