Tuesday 22 February 2011

A new music/creative idea

So there I was, lying in bed unable to sleep when an idea came along: Take my previous poetic assignment and turn it into a song/tune. I haven't made any music for quite some time as I've just not been feeling inspired/had the time etc so it's time to do something special. I don't know how long this'll take but I've got the main ideas in my head, it's just recording everything and making it sound 'right'.

I'll probably document it as it happens on here so keep an eye out or something.

That'll be all.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for that. I'll take your thoughts into consideration when I write my 2500 word essay on my progress of this semester.

    I look forward to reading your blog in the future.

    (Did you understand that or shall I translate?)

    ReplyDelete