Sunday 6 February 2011

More freelance stuff and the return to uni

So, as the title suggests, I've scored myself a little bit more freelance work - writing 3 pieces about medical schools/universities. Done one piece and waiting for feedback but I was happy with it so hopefully that's another tenner in my pocket. As the weekend is over I should be getting three more pieces from Pension Calculator (he did mention having plenty of needing to be done) and by placing some ads here and there online I'll hopefully be gaining some interest - persistence and cockiness can sometimes pay off, ya know?

I might stick up a post with links to every piece I've written just in case anyone is slightly interested in childs' savings news or pension advice. Or maybe you want to know about Bristol Med School or the city itself?

Part 2 of this blog is one of the better halves. Why? Semester B begins tomorrow which means more assignments and a weekly update of this blog (unless they give us something rediculously stupid). I'll also be able to use profanities in the work - being a big boy and all that crap (see what I did there) - and complain about the lecturers and time-tables (only one 9am start this time though).

Right, I'm just babbling now.

To finish off I'd just like to say R.I.P to Gary Moore - legendary guitary, I mean guitarist, of Skid Row (the Irish version before it was sold to the 80s metallers) and one of the classic line-ups of Thin Lizzy. Anyone who has heard his works will know what I mean. If not, here is the great Parisian Walkways with the also passed away Phil Lynott:

No comments:

Post a Comment