Tuesday 16 November 2010

Welcome!!

Hello and welcome to my blog of creative writings.

As a student of Creative and Professional Writing as part of my Combined Honours degree at the University of East London I am required to undertake an assignment set in class based of a set subject. I may be required to write a poem based on or about a photo, a continuation of a story or one story written multiple times from a different-person perspective.

This blog will be updated weekly with each assignment posted on the day of completion. Assignments can take from under 3 hours up to 2 days depending on alchohol consumption, creativity and laziness.

With this blog I hope to inspire and help fellow writers in their tasks as a writer. And yes, you are a writer, not just a person whom puts pen to paper.

Feel free to subscribe to this blog.

Word of note though: Should you wish to use any of my pieces please contact me beforehand. Copyright, don't you hate and love it sometimes?

No comments:

Post a Comment